Monday, January 18, 2010

OMG, where'd 2009 go? I was so busy doing everything but blogging that I missed nearly two entire years. And there's so much to talk about.

Where do we start? First, happy 2010, and I don't mean two thousand ten, since I've been recently told that this is politically incorrect......... rather, happy twenty ten! That taken care of, now let us proceed to the news.

For those of you who ask, yes, we still have our precious little rescues, from those without sight to those who have diabetes to those who have less than perfect little legs, or bladder stones, or deafness or seizures............ which means that we humans never get out of the "pen" together.

We still look forward to building our special-needs sanctuary and expect to start the work on it this year. Of course we're still doing other construction projects as well, which is how we feed our rescues.

This last year has been, like all other years, especially educational. Living through losses continues to be a challenge. One from which we're willing to learn, since that is how we can continue to grow.

This year has already been eye opening and promises to be a great year. There's so much I want to share with you regarding our extended use of noni juice, coconut oil and vitamin D3, which I will do in my next blog.

There's also some new music coming out; for you jazz lovers, I'm writing lyrics for Lanny Aplanalp, a very fine saxophonist and composer, and we look forward to putting together an album later this year.

Now, however, it's time to vent frustrations and kick in a few walls. Oh, all right, we're doing demo work and you gotta tear down the walls to put up new ones. No violence involved, at least not unnecessary violence.

Talk with you soon. I'd love to hear from you, and if you have any info you want me to post regarding specific foods or supplements that I might have knowledge about, I'll be happy to lead you in the right direction.

Have a great day and b-r-e-a-t-h-e..........................
:-)

No comments: